However, you should be aware that if you choose not to use some cookies, this website may not function perfectly, affecting your user experience.
WHAT IS A COOKIE
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages or blogs.
The cookies allow that site, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer, and depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognize you.
The user's browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Cookies are associated to the browser, not to the person, so they do not usually store sensitive information about you such as credit card or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they store are technical, statistical, personal preferences, content personalization, etc.
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES: CURRENT REGULATIONS
You should know that, if you continue browsing, you are giving your consent to the use of these cookies. However, at any time, you can change your mind and block their use through your browser.
The LSSI-CE regulation (Information Society and Electronic Commerce Act).
The GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons), which unifies the regulation of personal data processing in EU countries.
This Cookies Policy may be modified at any time to adapt to new regulations or changes in our activities, being in force at all times that which is published on the web.
TYPES OF COOKIES
In order to provide you with a better user experience, obtain analytical data, store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer and develop its activity, this website, uses own and third party cookies.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical Cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookiesThese are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analytics CookiesThese are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the range of products or services we offer.
- Advertising CookiesThese are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. To do this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookiesCookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
- Third party cookiesThis website may use third-party services that, on behalf of Google, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to website activity and other Internet services.
You can also adapt the settings so that the browser rejects all cookiesor only the cookies from third parties. And you can also delete any of the cookies that are already in your team.
To do this, you must take into account that you will have to adapt the configuration separately of each browser and computer you use since, as we have already mentioned, cookies are associated to the browser, not to the person.
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es-419
Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us by sending us an email or by contacting us using the information provided in our Legal Notice.
List of cookies
The following cookies are used on this website:
PHPSESSIDThis cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow SESSION variables to be stored on the web server. These cookies are essential for the functioning of the website.
WebmailsessionCookie Necessary for the correct administration of the page. It is only stored on the web administrator's computer.
__smVID: This cookie stores information about the user and their sessions to improve the user experience.
_wpss_h, _wpss_p_, _wpss_p_.These cookies are used by the WordPress tool.
__distillery This cookie is essential for the functioning of the website.
SJECT1906: This cookie is essential for the functioning of the website.
wp_woocommerce_session_: Cookie necessary to facilitate the purchase process of users through the web. Third party technique 2 days
__unam, _gid, _ga, _gatGoogle Analytics Cookies. Statistical reports on how users find the website and how they use it: pages visited, time spent, type of browser...
_ga and _gid: Used to distinguish users.
_gat: Used to limit the request percentage
Some pages of the Website may display embedded or invoked content through which third-party cookies may be installed. For example, Bing cookies, smartupp cookies, Facebook or Google cookies: Facebook Cookies Page, Google Cookie Page. When these contents are included in the Web Site it is intended that the only purpose of these cookies is technical. The third parties that provide the content may decide to change the purpose of these cookies, so these pages are reviewed from time to time.
The User can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. You can find information on how to do this, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links below:
Acceptance of cookies
We thank you for agreeing to accept cookies, this helps us to obtain more accurate data that allows us to improve the content and design of our web pages to suit your preferences.